Thursday, March 16, 2017

Hate Wail - "That's Not Fair"

After much whining and whinging I went back and listened to more of your instantly declared "genius".  Yeah, I was really impressed with the covers of "Dancing Queen" and "I'm a Believer In The Style of Theloneous Monk" the only comfort in that was that everyone involved was probably too clueless to be as embarrassed as they should have been.  

OK, I did it and I'm even less impressed than I was before I did it.  I was impressed times - 1.  His attempt to get groovy and electric?   Let's just say he ain't no Dylan.

Update:  Humor is best well done, homage is best done competently.   Satire.  If you thought that was satire you have no idea what the word means.    

3 comments:

  1. Wow.

    Seriously, you're a fuckng humorless moron..


    Not a shock, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, you're just wonderful. You have not the slightest idea of what the concepts of parody, satire, mockery or affectionate homage actually are.

    Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea that you know fucking anything about what constitutes humor or satire is, as the kids today, a fucking horselaugh.

    Seriously -- you have never posted one fucking thing here that could occasion even a wry chortle from a normal sentient humanoid.

    ReplyDelete