Friday, July 29, 2016

The Bernie or Busters And Their Antics

I think what this really boils down to is that all of the Greens who switched their party affiliation are going to go back to their play-party.   I mentioned hearing them say they would at the caucus I attended in March.  They weren't Democrats and they constitute a good argument for closed primaries and dumping the caucuses.  I hope dumping the caucuses doesn't fall out of notice, even if Hillary Clinton wins.  

Anyone involved with the Bernie Sanders campaign who is ever going to actually have any effect in the real world instead of in fantasy will support Hillary Clinton and liberal Democrats for other races, what Sanders is doing*. These guys have just booked themselves on the latest in the series of lead balloons launched by the play-left on a luxury trip to their theme park, Revolution Land.  Only they never get there because those things never take off, they fall over or get wheeled over a cliff.

And, re "revolution",  the ironies of this year abound.  Considering what we've learned about how much money Donald Trump owes and to whom, it turns out that they might have sold us the rope with which we could end up getting hung with.   Very tricky of those old commies, we were supposed to sell it to them but Donald Trump couldn't even manage that deal. 

*  I'm pretty sure I pointed out that they were going to do the old "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"  like a spoiled teenager as soon as Bernie Sanders did the responsible thing and endorsed Hillary Clinton.  Some of the biggest Bernie lovers have turned into the biggest Bernie haters.   Those fickle little brats are guaranteed to do that to anyone who can win elected office, they hate reality and those who are responsible enough to accept it. 

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but notice, after two days of hearing about accomplishments by Clinton I never knew (her connection to CHIP being one), that she got more done BEFORE she got to the Senate than Sanders has accomplished in his entire legislative career.

    Which was kind of interesting....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly is the opposite of someone who blows their own horn. I'm continually more impressed with her the more I find out, I think she has the potential to be a really great president, not least of all because she has no illusions that she can get the support of her long-term enemies. I think that was one of the worst things about Barack Obama, he figured he could get them to love him when that was never going to happen.

      If you want to see some real delusion you should see the Youtubes of the dead-enders among the Bernie or Buster put up by Mother Jones. I might put them up later as an example of how people can waste their lives on play-leftism and come out sounding as clueless as the most ignorant teenager.

      Delete
    2. I was convinced of that after comments on Salon during the primaries (not that I won't look at the videos).

      Then the whining "walk outs" of Bernie supporters, who weren't even missed. It was absolutely SRO in the arena last night; those Bernie whiners who don't understand they aren't the only people in the world were not conspicuous in any way.

      I really didn't realize how much Hillary has done, and how much of it she did without any legislative power. I'm optimistic enough to think she can overcome the divisions Obama brought with him (i.e., the racism of the voters) and get a Congress she can actually work with.

      The Bernie Busters just want to be the Tea Party of the Democrats. We don't need another one of those.

      Delete