Friday, March 13, 2015

Postlude

I am going to be leaving the theme of the Marxists etc. for a while, though I expect it will come up again.   It wasn't what I planned when I wrote that post about e.e. cummings rather crazy book, Eimi, which I have looked at more and don't think was either his strongest work or especially useful.   Say what you will, it's a can of worms that once opened has to be dealt with.  But I've given it enough attention and made enough enemies over it for now.   I don't mind those, by the way, I figure it was just the inevitable happening for me as it will have to happen for any "left" that has any chance of doing anything.  The play-left has wasted enough of our time and made us too many enemies among those who both need us and who we also need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment