Tuesday, August 3, 2021

The Tough Guy Prosecutor Of Mobsters (it was really his staff) And Media Championed Mayor Of A Crack Down On Lawlessness (read On People of Color) As Crybaby Brat

I DON'T THINK IT'S THE FACT THAT I come from a very large family, originally having nine siblings, but while listening to Rudy Giuliani's self-pitying interview in which he threatens those who are going to prosecute him with retribution "in heaven" a phase I heard someone outside of my family use came to me, "he's acting like an only child."   So I looked it up like I look up to see if someone I suspect is a prep-Ivy-Ivy equivalent product and, sure enough, Rudy was an only child, obviously the spoiled kind of only brat.  I know that there are only children who are and grow up to be wonderfully unself-centered people but there's also the "only child" type, not all of them only children.  Look at Donald Trump. 

Giuliani is, by the way, a Catholic school (Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School) -private college (Manhattan College)-private law school (New York University School Of Law) product.  I think they should be acknowledged as having credentialed the garbage they enable.

My parents, neither of them only children, never said that kind of thing about only children, they were the kind of people who were opposed to stereotyping on moral grounds, I suppose stereotyping being a guarantee of bearing false witness against the many who wouldn't fit the stereotype of their assigned group.  Fairness is a huge component of morality, something that doesn't seem to much figure to Rudy and his ilk.  Come to think of it, I never remember my older siblings or younger ones say something like that, either. 

Still, it's kind of funny that hearing his 77 year old whiny ass crybaby treat that God's going to avenge him against those who are doing what Rudy did as a prosecutor, which made that phrase come to me and it turns out to be accurate.   If Rudy wants to whine about that he only has himself to blame for that too.   Though I'll bet he'd blame his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment