Sunday, June 27, 2021

How Cute, He's Trying To Make Me Feel Embarassed

I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like.

Albert Einstein

I have better things to remember than that Pop Eye is written as one word, I'm not in the slightest bit embarrassed about that.  If I were writing about you I assume I'd type out "dumb ass" not caring about the conventional spelling.  I don't worry overmuch about it.  Especially names of make believe people.

Did you catch the time he claimed that Little Milton played harp?  Mr. Pop Music expert (he wrote for an ad flyer) thought Little Milton played harp, I just let him make a total fool of himself after a while. 

Update:  I'd say let's make a deal,  I'll be wrong in typing it "Pop Eye" without thinking about it, you continue to be wrong about everything else, as you are now.   I'd rather be wrong about something that doesn't matter.  You prefer to be right about nothing that matters.   I'd say that but I know you can't keep your word.   You know, every time you type "Shakespeare" you are misspelling it as in all the six ways he drew the letters to be his name that was one way he never drew it.   

Update 2:  After lying about me for a decade he still thinks my name is "Andrew."  I don't care, it's just a reminder that he's always had the kind of reading disability that watching too much TV gives you.  I doubt he's read a book cover to cover since they expected him to start on chapter books.

2 comments:

  1. Good grief, you're an illiterate cretin.

    Here's a clue, you moronic twat.

    Popeye is a name. Spelling it Pop Eye is the equivalent of calling you And Rew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Temporarily posted so I could prove dumb ass here hasn't even bothered to find out my first name, though I've been using it online for almost fourteen years, even before I got banned at Eschaton for making fun of the irreverent celebration of grotesquely irresponsible free speech that Duncan was celebrating, the right-wing libertarian asshole Penn Jillete's The Aristocrats. Apparently my calling the movie an unfunny piece of white straight male privilege offended the tender sensibilities of Duncan Black whereas he has knowingly sponsored Simps slandering me since c 2011. I expect he'll be voting Republican before he's my age. I gave him the benefit of my doubt for a few years, I doubt he deserved that long. What The Horse saw in him I'll never understand. Maybe she was wowed by him in a gray sweater like the gals of Eschaton once were. Now I notice some of them are getting tired of his whining about how the Democrats can never do enough to satisfy him. Trust fund class jerk.

      Delete