Friday, March 13, 2020

Update

Just thought I'd give an update.  They said the last test they did on my sister they have results for were negative but we are still being told we should self-quarantine - at this point I'm not sure if they have any idea what's going on or maybe it's just an abundance of caution.  NOT that any of us feels like going anywhere.   

My sister's coughing pretty badly, still, her fever is up, again, her school just announced they are suspending classes.   I'm expecting that will be the rule.  Things are going to get really bad really fast, I suspect.  

I heard one of the idiot podcasters sounding very Trump of several days ago not seeming to be able to believe it's not going to be better next week.  I don't know how to write shaking my head in disbelief or I'd insert that here.  Good thing I've got food in the freezer and wood in the wood bin.  

I would imagine everyone is mentally listing all of their family members, friends acquaintances who are old, are on chemo, have respiratory illness other illnesses that put them at increased risk.  Keep well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment