Sunday, March 8, 2020

Ironic Hate Mail

Someone tells me that I'm "just bitter that Liz lost."  A person who, at the drop of the slightest implication will rage that Hillary Clinton and the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie in 2016.  

I'm going to be curious to see how well Bernie does in the states that dumped the anti-democratic caucuses he did well in last time for much higher voter participation primaries this year.   Hope I get to write it up.  Washington State should be especially interesting in that Bernie lost the much higher voter participation primary there last time even as he and his cult won the caucuses that, alas, were what got delegates.  Be interesting to see if he can win a primary there by a big enough margin to make a difference in Biden's lead. 

Of course, I'm not holding my breath waiting for Bernie and his Bots to accept that the nomination should be Bidens' if he wins a plurality of delegates as they were demanding for the period when Bernie was ahead.  No doubt they can still rage against Buttigieg over Iowa this time and will for the next four years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment