Thursday, January 23, 2020

This Scumbag Should Be Laughed Out Of Public Life

Someone told me I should watch the video of the Dersh on with Anderson Cooper with Jeffery Toobin, I did and it's typical Dershowitz only I think even he realizes he's finally flushed his PR image down the trollet like the crap that always was.  He is and has been one of the bigger minor As Seen On TV phonies of the past half-century.  The nonsense he's been peddling under his role as As Seen On TV Constitutional Scholar is so ludicrous that I think even relatively unsophisticated people know he's lying.  Maybe it will cause more retrospective looks at his public claims and people will see he's always been a bullshit artist.  I've seen has-been TV actors peddling siding on winter Saturday afternoon infomercials with more integrity.   I'd like to refine a comparison I made here the other day




As the saying goes, to call him a whore is an insult to whores.  I couldn't find the ad, I think it was one of several I remember back when the National Lampoon was briefly funny of Ralph Ginsburg inviting people to "fuck me" declaring he deserves it, which, I'll give the scumbag smut merchant this, he was aware of the fact that his scuzzball act was his act, his publicly created, for money persona as an amoral piece of grifting crap. 

Dershowitz claiming that he was right both when he said presidents could be impeached for abuse of power when it was Clinton's impeachment, and now when the exact opposite of what he's claiming to support keeping Trump in office,  declaring himself to be "more right" for Trump than when he was merely "right" giving unacknowledged support for Clinton's impeachment.  It proves he either doesn't have the self-awareness and integrity as the super scuzz,  Ralph Ginsburg or he's just a bigger and more shameless scumbag liar.   In a contest of the two, I'd bet on the smut merchant being judged as less of a scumbag in history.  

Oh, yeah, and watch it for when then Dershowitz started bawling that Toobin and Cooper had ganged up on him and were bullying him.  The great and courageous lawyer speaking out for the rights of even the most unpopular of criminals (in his case generally rich white, guilty men) , a real Atticus Finch.  Huh!.  More treasonous stench. 

Update:  I'd never agree to go on TV with him, his tactic is to talk over anyone else, he is a more shameless camera hog than those legendary for that in Hollywood.  It's pointless to have him on with anyone else, the only way to deal with his lies and outrageous statements is to have him on to make them, then to have someone point out the lies and distortions. 

2 comments:

  1. The enduring lesson I took from my brief and insignificant stint as a trial lawyer was that people yelling at me (it happened, especially as a pastor) meant little because I'd been yelled at by judges in open court. People yelling at me after that was small beer.

    Dershowitz melting down under the hot flames of Toobin and Cooper is farcical. Dersh is not a trial lawyer. He doesn't seem to be even a good teacher. In old age we all become more plainly what we always were, and he is clearly an empty bag of wind. Full of sound and fury, he signifies nothing. Literally and figuratively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he's a good example of how brazening it out works if you've been to one of the major Ivies.
      I'm wondering if there isn't something about him that could be made public in regard to his great buddy Jeffrey Epstein, the man he said was about the only one Dershpwotz showed his books to before publication. Alan Dershowitz is every uncomplimentary lawyer joke personified.

      Delete