Saturday, January 25, 2020

Saturday Night Radio Drama - James W. Nichol - Midnight Cab two episodes





This was the series from The Mystery Project on the CBC that got me addicted to radio dramas.   I don't remember which of them I might have posted before but I know it's been a long time.  I've been obsessed with the "trial" in the Senate so I haven't had much time to have fun this week.   I think these postings give the credits at the end so I won't go looking for them.  

If you want the rest of the series, you can find them here.  There's a novel by Nichol of the same name and it's pretty good though the same characters are in a somewhat different story.  It's good but it's not as good as his very fine novel, Transgression.  He writes female characters pretty well for a guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment