Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Lawyer To The Congressman Who Sues Cows Makes A Bullshit Threat

When I read Ted Lieu's letter to Devin Nunes lawyer, in regard to the frivolous threat to sue him, I have to wonder why it's not something lawyers can lose their license to practice for when they write bull-shit threats of legal action and filing frivolous lawsuits on behalf of lying douche bags. 

I'm sure there will be lawyerly excuses for that kind of professional bull-shit being allowed but I would like someone to make a serious argument as to why it shouldn't become disallowed.  Not everyone is Ted Lieu with his resources and his knowledge, I would imagine a lot of people without those are injured by that kind of scumbag lawyering.   

If the lawyerly excuse is that such a threat isn't obvious bullshit until a judge says it is, that is bullshit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment