Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Susan Collins Is Mitch McConnell's Bitch

I have been telling people Susan Collins was a Republican scum bag since before most people outside of Maine had ever heard of her.   I've been telling people, especially, and I'm going to say it,  Maine women who proclaimed "she's different,"  no, she isn't different, she's just got the entire Maine media as her lying PR operation and the national media largely picked it up. She's always been who she is now, always.  She's always been the bitch of whatever Republican held leadership of the Senate or the presidency.  Right now she's Mitch's bitch even as he's Putin's bitch. 

The most apt thing I've ever heard of her notes that she occasionally votes the right way in the Senate but only when her vote doesn't matter.  She is probably the most cynical phony in the Senate after Lindsay Graham, and in the Republican caucus of the Senate, it's hard to compete for biggest cynical phony.  

Why anyone expects that skank to do what's right other than when her vote would make no difference, after all these decades of watching the liar pull her Susan Collins act is either a tribute to even the most stupid hopes springing eternal or it is a sign of how even those who know better are suckers for the most tired of PR lines.   

I will work to get rid of that piece of crap with all my strength.   I don't want to see her retire, I want to see her exposed and humiliated.  Her and the rest of her disgusting party.  There isn't one of them I'd not happily see exposed and shamed. 

1 comment:

  1. Double, triple, quadruple character. Like all of Republican narcissistic and corrupted, primitive animalistic thugs.

    ReplyDelete