Thursday, December 5, 2019

Whiny Assed Whiner Putting The Blame Exactly In The Wrong Place

It's not my fault that that lying asshole is still libeling me at Duncan's and harshing your clique's mellow.  Duncan Black could stop it as I've been encouraging him to for seven years by banning the ass or removing his slanders.  If I were never mentioned there again and hadn't been since 2012 it would have been AOK with me and I'd never have mentioned Duncan or Baby Blue again.  You know, I was a good guest at his place, I don't think I ever used his real name until his regulars started lying about me and Duncan didn't do anything about it. I figured if he wanted to style himself "Atrios" I'd honor that.   I haven't posted anything your blog buddy tried to post here through all of 2019.  It's Duncan who posts his comments, not me.   So whine to Duncan when it happens.  He could do it if he weren't such a lazy slacker. 

Since it is insisted that I answer . . .  LOOK AT MY GODDAMNED ARCHIVE!  I've repeatedly answered all of the idiocy in the repertoire of lies that the idiots who troll me repeat no matter how many times I prove they are lies.  None more so than that one.  I don't owe Duncan Black and his regulars anything except that it was the place I really learned that when you don't believe in sin, you don't believe it's wrong to lie and when you're confronted with someone like that, as the nation and world is with Trump, Putin, the Mercers, etc. refutation isn't going to stop them from just telling the same lies over and over again.  I had a sense of that from Republican-fascists, I just never really needed to articulate it fully until I met up with it at Duncan Black's blog.   They've got far more in common with the Trumpian vulgar materialists than they would ever want anyone to notice.  The differences between that and their snooty, conceited high-end materialism is more one of style than real substance. 

That voluntary retard doesn't know the meaning of the word "centrality," believing it means possessing exclusive significance, he really doesn't believe anyone else being murdered matters, he can't pretend they appertain to him in the way he wants people to fall for.   He also doesn't understand the word "Holocaust"* being a typical, stupid TV trained American college-credentialed idiot of my age cohort.  It's a typical boomer thing, TV ruined the education of our generation as it still does. 

There is no "centrality of Jews to the Holocaust' BECAUSE WHEN YOU USE THAT WORD YOU ARE TALKING EXCLUSIVELY OF THE JEWISH VICTIMS OF THE NAZI GENOCIDES.   THAT'S WHAT THE WORD MEANS IN YOUR USE OF IT.  

If his formation hadn't been in the idiocy of the 1950s-60s, when such things were dominated by ideology instead of scholarship, maybe he'd have learned that but I doubt it.  He's as big an idiot as he is a liar.  If he had paid attention as institutions such as the Holocaust Museum had been being formed, he would know that such institutions are not so stupidly and vulgarly parochial and cover all of the groups targeted for death by the Nazis.  I never denied anything about the Nazis murdering 6 Million Jews I've written about THAT FACT probably thousands of times here, in comments, many of them at Duncan's when I wasted way too much time there.  What he hates even more is that I  refuse to deny they both murdered other groups and targeted others for genocide.  He especially resents it when I point out that Hitler specifically intended to kill all the Poles as well, something which he absolutely gave orders to Nazi officers to do as they invaded Poland in 1939.  As is typical of his clique, he seems to especially hate Poles.  He had a fit when I pointed out that of all nations in the Righteous Among the Nations at Yad Vashem, Poles accounted for the largest number of such honorees. 

Duncan Black doesn't care about any of that, preferring to complain about parking in Philly and his shopping trips.  He can't possibly have fulfilled the hopes of his mentor at Media Whores Online who, I suspect seeing what comment treads could come to, decided to close her famous blog down.  Unlike him, she provided much excellent content, he lets his stable of idiots and liars provide his content along with a few non-liars who slum there.  If it were possible to sue him for libel, I would. 

*  I agree with those Jews who use the word "Shoah".  "Holocaust" is a bad word to use for what the Nazis did because a. it has religious significance for the very people the Nazis murdered, b. it implies some kind of religious sacrifice when the Nazis were carrying out a pseudo-scientific, anti-religious campaign of Darwinian slaughter in order to remove those they considered a biological danger to their made-up definitions of "Aryans" just as their genocide against the Poles was Darwinist in nature, their intention being to kill all Poles so they could steal the land they lived on.   

Update:  I DIDN'T DEFINE THE WORD "HOLOCAUST" IN THAT USE, THIS IS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME UP ON THE ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA SITE AT THE TOP OF MY SEARCH OF THE TERM, JUST NOW. 

Holocaust, Hebrew Shoʾah (“Catastrophe”), Yiddish and Hebrew Ḥurban (“Destruction”), the systematic state-sponsored killing of six million Jewish men, women, and children and millions of others by Nazi Germany and its collaborators during World War II. 

I didn't give the word that meaning when used in that context, I just know that that's what the word means.  In order for some group to have "centrality" other groups would have to be included which aren't "central" to it.  I also know what that word means.   If the Scheisskopfs of Baby Blue don't know that, it's not my fault.   Maybe the one who inspired your whining hasn't read about it as much as others have.  I believe he's only ever skimmed one book that touches on the topic and it is certainly not central to Berlin Diary, it not having begun in earnest at the time that hardly relevant book was written. 

No comments:

Post a Comment