Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Stupid Mail

I'm getting tired of trying to refute the lies of Steve Simels, aka "Simps" aka "Stupy"  his claim that I have something in common with William Barr on the power of an op ed by Ross Douchbag in his home town rag, the source of so much NYT-wittery, is something that no one who told the truth about what I've said could say without intentionally lying.  Stupid as he is, I know Steve Simels is not only an habitual liar, his lying is obsessive, continual and constant.   Which is all the proof anyone needs to see he's got everything in common with William Barr, Donald Trump and, oh take your pick of the liars that are rampant today.  

The ever diminishing rump of Eschatots, those who remained at Duncan Black's blog after the adults fled en masse who believe him a. never fact check b. never read.  They don't matter, they couldn't organize a pissing match after asparagus, coffee and beer.  They have the substance of a Giuliani butt dial without the topical interest. 

I think I'll take the rest of the year off with the hate and, especially, the stupid mail.  Perhaps I'll complete the resolution I made to not post what he says by totally ignoring it in the coming year.  Advent starts December 1, maybe I'll start it November 1.  Or today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment