Wednesday, October 30, 2019

I Might As Well Make The Last Stupid Mail Post As Controversial As Possible

Having a few minutes to consider the question as to whether or not I am going to be saddled with Kanye West's proclaimed Christianity - to which I'll say, the little I looked into it, it's anti-Christianity, Mammonism pretending to be Christianity - I did the same thing my detractors do, I went to Wikipedia to find out who is to blame for him.   I wouldn't suggest depending on the Wikipedia article which I have ever confidence is a creation of some hack in Kayne West's employ, it's definitely a load of boss-aggrandizing bull shit.  

Why would anyone who has read anything I wrote think I'd have anything in common with this mentally ill egomanical asshole?   I have an especially strong hatred for that kind of pop crap, too.

I also read this article from the Daily Beast, and this one.  From what I know of the asshole and his proclaimed religiosity, it is right. 

From what I can see from his upbringing, he looks like the faculty brat from hell grown into a monster.   I saw a few faculty brats in my day but a lot of them outgrew it.   He turned it from a temporary condition of immaturity into a full blown pathology.  I can't deny that I think his mother, the English prof. dying as a complication from entirely elective and very ill considered cosmetic surgery is both pathetic and oddly resonant with her son's epic egomania and the self-hatred that he obviously shares with Clarence Thomas [from what I have read of CT's bio, I blame his grandfather for spoiling him].   I wonder if the image industry will eventually consume West, too.  

His profession of Christianity, like William Barr's, like Tim Busch's like Ross Douchebag's, like . . . all servants of Mammon,  is a sham.     That he follows the prince of liars, the servant of Mammon Donald Trump is all that anyone needs to know about the impossibility of his Christianity being authentic.  Jesus, himself, disqualified someone like him from being his follower.

Not going to bother with this bull shit any more. 

Oh, may as well add:

Image result for 4 mop heads
 

No comments:

Post a Comment