Thursday, May 2, 2019

Hate Mail - Cut The Crap, Precious

I absolutely demand my right as a gay man to call Lindsay Graham "Princess" on the solid ground that it would piss off the little faggot fascist.  I claim a cultural right to do so as an old gay man who hates that little faggot fascist with the best of causes, his hypocrisy as a life-long and active faggot while denying it as a Republican-fascist. 

I claim the same right to point out the whoring of the media, the legal profession and other such venues of elite prostitution.  If any actual whores want to bring that up, I'll listen to them and take their objections, advisedly.  As a member of the middle-upper class (I know who you are) who will never know a prostitute except as a john, unless you or you loved ones have had your bodies rented for money, you have no standing to make that objection.  Graham is a whore, as well but I agree putting him in the same category as people exploited and destroyed by the sex industry would be going too far.  Everything about Graham's whoring is far more morally degenerate than that trade.  And the same could be said of every single Republican in the House and Senate right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment