Sunday, April 28, 2019

On Just The Latest Synagogue Shooting

New Zealand passed a ban on automatic weapons three weeks after the Mosque shootings. The United States has had decades of mass shootings and it is farther away from effective gun legislation than ever, as we are getting mass shootings every week or two.

The United States Constitution is an antiquated slaver-gangster written pact, it is killing us and the longer we worship that idol the more lives will be sacrificed to it.  I'd trade what we have for what New Zealand has in a heartbeat.  Anyone who wouldn't is a thug or an idiot. 

2 comments:

  1. The more you rave about this the more you sound like someone in an abusive relationship who refuses to leave.

    Dude, seriously, if you hate this country and the principles it was founded on, you have the freedom to leave. You don't have to love it, or like it, but there is something really sad and pitiable about someone who keeps complaining about the country they live in but refuses to offer any practical solutions or go somewhere else.

    The problem with you and your "effective gun legislation" is that it basically amounts to, "I would ban all guns because I don't like them." Even someone like me, who would like to see legislation on this issue, can't get behind you because when I ask "what" you just dismiss me as being a thug or an idiot. Sorry, but you need a plan, or you are planning on failing.

    You have never offered any reasonable, practical or workable solutions to the problem. Just lots of insults to people who don't agree and imaginings that those who live in the real world know would be nearly impossible to implement.

    You're as bad as John Lennon with his hippy-dippy nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you inviting me to stop posting your comments? Or were you just being clueless, again? That's the logical conclusion of this comment.

      I stated what's wrong with guns THEY FUCKING KILL PEOPLE YOU FUCKING IDIOT THUG. I will say what I said to that other ass who trolls me, since someone is going to get killed with the guns you love more than you love the lives of other people, I wish it would be you and yours who are the ones who are chosen by your fellow gun nuts to kill. That's my second preference decidedly coming after wishing NO ONE WOULD BE SACRIFICED TO YOUR PENIS ISSUES AND WHITE PARANOIA.

      Delete