Saturday, August 13, 2016

Busy Week, Not Much Time To Listen To Radio Plays So Here's Something Short

I didn't get a chance to choose a radio play to post this week , I'll try to get to that in a day or so. Here's another episode from the CBC series The Mystery Project,  Clean Sweep by Alf Silver


I like how they make use a minimum of sound to create the settings.  It also reminds me a lot of what my town used to be like fifty years ago.   Clean Sweep was one of my favorite of the radio mysteries. If they issued the series on CD I'd certainly consider buying it.  I wish the CBC would rebroadcast the whole series.

And, instead of a  second play, here's another piece of Quebecois accordion music, with fiddle and guitar from The Nite Show from Bangor, Maine.


The Yves Lambert Trio on The Nite Show with Danny Cashman




Yves Lambert, accordion
Tommy Gauthier, fiddle
Olivier Rondeau, guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment