Friday, August 23, 2024

Geezer Gossip - This Won't Take A Minute

OK NOW I KNOW you're an old Eschaton regular if you can remember when "Freki" and I used to duke it out regularly.  That was more than twelve years ago!

I had no idea she's persona non grata there anymore,  and you tell me it's over her objections to TransPeople?    I expect I might disagree with her on the issue, figuring People get to define themselves but I'd at least want to know what she actually said.   As I recall one of her good buddies there identified as a shit-eating Aztec goddess.   As for the eejits of Eschaton,  it's essentially a bunch of elderly members of a jr. high clique.  I noted that far more than a dozen years back.  

Now, unless you have something interesting to tell me about something that matters,  you don't need to keep telling me about them.   

Wait?  Is that you "Freki?"  Who else would remember? 

No comments:

Post a Comment