Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Yeah . . . Yeah, That's How To Solve The Problem, Keep Farm Animals From Shitting

It's rather hilarious, the idiot is still proposing that the solution to viral pandemics arising from the eating of animals is, and I quote, to "REGULATE THE SHIT OUT OF THE INDUSTRY"  

Clearly I was right, he never saw a farm operation because if there is one thing obvious about even the best kept farm, animals shit, animals kept in large numbers produce a lot of shit and no amount of government regulation is going to change that because,  you know, animals shit.  And, well, look at that list of problems with the idea that regulation was going to prevent epidemic and pandemic diseases that are guaranteed to rise up because people eat meat.   Starting out that it would involve something almost as ludicrous, that such regulation would have to be universal, not by one or a group of countries and it would have to be more effective than any government regulation ever has been. 

I never said I thought people were going to stop eating meat, I pointed out the other day there is no prospect of that happening, even as I said that it was within the realm of possibility that the carnivores were going to get many tens of millions if not the entire human species killed.   I think the only prospect of that happening if the experiments with test tube meat or meat substitutes replaces the factory farming of meat, though I certainly wouldn't eat it, even if it involves no cruelty.  

I did warn him the day was coming, several years back.  

I only posted this because the proposal to take the shit out of raising millions of chickens, ducks, pigs, cows, etc. is absolutely hilarious.  What a friggin' idiot of a city boy he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment