Saturday, March 3, 2018

Saturday Night Radio Drama - Nick Stafford - The Fire Inside



Supernatural tale: A stranger seeks shelter at an isolated farmhouse in the depths of winter. The occupants, Jack and Mavis, put him in an upstairs room, sparking a sinister chain of events - and an investigation into what has really been going on...

Cast:
Philip Jackson as Jack
Kate Rutter as Mavis
Jonathan Tafler as Ellis
Stephen Critchlow as Colin.
Directed by Claire Grove.

I don't post many tales of the supernatural because I don't find them very interesting, but once in a while it makes a change.   This is one of the few times I've heard Philip Jackson when he didn't play a cop.  It's really amazing how many shows are cop operas. 

I've been leaning pretty heavily on the Youtube channel these are posted on while I was sick, I'll post more of them because there are some real gems in the dozens and dozens of BBC radio plays he's posted.  Will try to vary it a bit more as I get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment