Friday, January 12, 2018

Hate Mail - "No one reads your blog"

I decided a long time ago to not look at the statistics of my blog because I didn't want to write things based on what I concluded would get the most readers.   I don't know how many readers any particular thing gets.  I write what I feel compelled to write.  So, that particular taunt doesn't impinge on me at all. 

Update:  Gee, Simps, if that's true stop reading it right now, I'd rather have two readers and not three if the third one is you.

Actually, Stupy, since it was none of you who left the comment I'm answering, as always, you're wrong. 

And, really, you read?  Skim at most, you don't read.  Another thing you and Trump have in common.  

Update 2:  So we can add the word "nevertheless" to the things that you never learned before Cornflake College credentialed you. 

2 comments:

  1. I know how many people read my blog, and it goes up and down like a roller-coaster, with no apparent connection to what I write, and only marginally to what other people notice that I write (which is seldom).

    I don't care. It's not enough to generate ad revenue, I'm sure, so I've never tried. Besides, then I'd really fell compelled to write for an audience I know nothing about.

    It's a blog. It's not a newspaper column, it's not a professional effort. It's written for people who want to read it. I suspect the "no one" reading your blog and making the comment is excluding himself from the "no one" category. Which is not the dumbest thing about such attempted insults, but it's pretty close.

    The internet has proven we never really leave the primary school playground; well, some of us don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete