Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Answer To A Question

You know, the other day it occurred to me that Simps trolls me so he can get lines out of me to steal.  

I don't go laying for him, I'd just as soon he never mentioned my name again so I'd never mention his or refer to him in any way.  He's never said anything I'd want to steal.   I never go bother the Eschatots with him or anything else, he apparently annoys them by trying to drag it over there.  They don't like their playtime interrupted with even his distorted mention of what is written here. 

It's surprising how popular it is when I decide to respond to his trolling. Those posts are almost as popular as some of my serious ones. 

1 comment:

  1. God, you're a moron. Those posts are "popular" because I'm over there watching to see what your idiot responses to mine are going to be.

    ReplyDelete