Monday, January 4, 2016

Hate Mail

"He's an anti-Semite shithead."

In Simelspeak that means someone who regrets that more Jews weren't allowed to live in the United States instead of getting killed in Europe or Palestine, getting lots of Palestinians displaced and killed in the process.  

Maybe what he means is that if there were more Jews here he'd find it even harder to get attention for himself.   Attention for himself is his prime directive. 

As for any of the Eschatots who believe him, I don't care.  The ones who are left will obviously believe anything.   Duncan doesn't care what he hosts as long as the Bezos bucks keep trickling in, his blog is so OOs. 

Update:  "Skeptic Tank" (yeah, that's his own, chosen pseudonym, he should get together with Tlaz on that one) is just sore because I kicked his ass a few times.  He couldn't get over having a yokel hick from the wilds of Maine be able to do that.   He'll never get over it.  

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Frankly, I don't think Simps puts that much thought into it. It's just another way of him avoiding saying what's obvious, "I got nuthin'".

      Delete
  2. Hey Sparky -- I hear you and RMJ have a book coming out.

    "IN PRAISE OF BAD WRITING."

    Could be a hot one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised you hear voices, audio delusion is a symptom of simile dementia. I assume you're hoping to be included in such a book, that's probably what you're hearing.

      Delete
  3. "I Learned a Big Word and Made a Poopy By Myself!"

    - S Simels

    ReplyDelete