Saturday, December 19, 2015

I Love Young Music Geeks


You remember a few days back I posted a video of young Jordan Moore's brilliant arrangement and self-played multi-track recording of a march by Holst for ocarinas and euphonium.  Well, here's what might be an even more impressive video posted three days back of him playing The Holly and the Ivy on piccolo, flute, oboe, clarinet, trumpet, horn, trombone and euphonium.  I'm guessing he did the arrangement and the filming and editing as well.  I'm no end of impressed with his talent and work habits.

In the notes he says he's going to be having his wisdom teeth out in a few days, I wish him luck.  I'm betting he's someone who is going to go far.


More of Mr. Moore's Christmas music multitracks from years back.




If this kid isn't some music teacher's favorite student I'd love to see who is.


No comments:

Post a Comment