Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hate Mail - You Really Want To Go There Duncan?

I can with certainty say that the last time I ever posted a comment on Duncan Black's brain-dead blog was in the week of June 14th 2012.   I can say with as much certainty that comments lying about what I've written have been posted on Duncan Black's blog most of the days since then by Steve Simels, it's one of his most common means of getting attention.

The evidence that any of the other Eschatots having actually fact checked what Steve Simels says about what I wrote on Duncan Black's blog conclusively shows they seldom have.  That doesn't, though, keep them from lying about what I wrote, as well.

You know, Duncan, it's possible that since you ban people as a means of controlling the comments on your blog that Supreme Court ruling that you breathed such a sigh of relief over in your early blogging years might not protect you from someone who is tired of being libeled by your commentators, such as those who did that today.

Update:  Either make a substantial comment with something to back up what you say on the topic or don't bother filling up my pending comments files with insults based on nothing.  I won't post those unless I find a use for them you definitely won't like.

Update 2:  I want to see the exact URL of what you claim because I don't believe anything you say without confirmation you can't alter.   You forget, I know you for the liar you are better than just about anyone.

5 comments:

  1. "That he would displace any of the blame for the Final Solution from the Nazis who did it in order to make use of the Jews murdered by the Nazis for current political purposes is as vile a thing as has been done with their memory by anyone, it approaches the vileness of Holocaust denial and the efforts to minimize its evil. "

    Words fail me.

    Here's a clue, you simple shithead -- you refuse to admit the centrality of the Jews and centuries of European Christian anti-Semitism to the Holocaust. That happens to be a form of Holocaust denial.

    Go fuck yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Centrality is one thing, sole responsibility another; and history is far more complex than you allow.

      And your knowledge of "European Christian anti-Semitism" is a mile wide and an inch deep. I know this because you response to every example of the complexity of the issue is: "IS NOT! IS NOT! YOU'RE A BIG FAT STINKY LIAR, YOU TAKE THAT BACK! IS NOT!!!! IS NOTT!!!!!!!!"

      As for forms of Holocaust denial, take that up with Bibi.
      I

      Delete
  2. I addressed that over several blog posts. I don't recall you ever talking about any of the other groups the Nazis killed, explicitly intending to kill all of them, the disabled, the Pols, etc.

    If I were playing the Steve Simels game I would say that it's clear that if the Nazis hadn't targeted the Jews it would be OK with you if they'd murdered every Pol, every disabled person, every Jehovah's Witness, etc.

    You are the quintessential example of what I talked about in that post, your use of the Holocaust is what I was talking about as well as Bibi Netanyahu's use of it.

    Duncan Black clearly doesn't care if his blog is used to lie about other people and what they said. Instead there is his whining about the drop in his ad revenue and that people aren't buying enough stuff from Jeff Bezos so he doesn't get his measly little cut of that money - perhaps the share that would have gone to pay Bezos' peons a trifle more money so folks on E-ton can enjoy free shipping as Amazon Premium-Eschatonian customers.

    And he's still playing at being a liberal blogger for the vestigial remnant of his commenting community. Looking at some of the old comments from way back, it would seem that the people who read scholarly books and had that influence their thinking left even before I did that night when I committed the unforgivable sin of dissing Penn Jillette and his stupid movie, The Aristocrats, about the unfunniest movie about comedy I've ever seen. I forget, did any of those brilliant stand-up asses you love so much include bits about the Holocaust in their rendition of "The Aristocrats" because, as I noted, those are being included these days. I guess they figure it's not "too early" to make that use of the millions murdered by the Nazis. No doubt, in your silence about that, you figure it's time for that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sparky -- Remember when the Nazis rounded up thousands of imbeciles and cripples, stripped them naked, packed them in like sardines into cattle cars, and shipped them to death camps?

    Yeah, me neither.

    As for bringing Penn Gillette in to this, you're really grasping at straws now. Unless "Penn Gillette -- Worse Than Hitler" is a chapter in your forthcoming childrens book HOW THE JEWS HIJACKED THE HOLOCAUST.

    As your BFF the asshole theologian, he's on record as saying that Israel has no right to exist, so he can go fuck himself too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for confirming two suspicions at once, a. your complete ignorance of the Nazi mass murders except as you find them useful to you, b. your complete indifference to anyone of those groups murdered who you can't find a use for. Maybe you should go to the Holocaust museum, they've got a different agenda so they don't ignore those victims of the Nazis.

      Ah, dopey, it was Duncan Black who made Penn "the Vesuvius of bigotry and idiocy" Jillette relevant to this because my dissing him and his stupid 12-year-old asshole level movie is the occasion he chose to ban me from his brain-dead blog, which you did so much to make brain dead.

      I will tolerate your comment about someone else because I would like people who don't know the kind of lies you post to see an example of them.

      Delete