Monday, May 6, 2013

Answer to an E-mail

I don't expect to have a high number of readers because reading one of my posts takes some commitment of time and attention.  From what I've seen, that don't make for a popular blog.  Given that, after more than six years of doing this, I remain an, as they say, "rank amateur",  I'm pleasantly surprised anyone reads what I post.  Given my editing, it might take a bit of deciphering, at times, as well.   I know they're not coming for the cute pictures and silly cartoons, cookie cutter remarks about pop culture and celebrity gossip.   Though if I shared what I was told about....

OK, well, never mind that.

I consider my readers to be braver and stronger than I am.

Update: Responseto a further e-mail

Why, yes.  That was open flattery.  I figure I should let people know I understand the demands these long posts make.

No comments:

Post a Comment