THIS KIND OF THING is what comes of the Republicans in the Congress and on the Supreme Court letting a Trump and his goons mount a domestic Gestapo in the United States WITH MASKED IDENTITIES. And why Democrats have to defund ICE and abolish the DHS. I told people when Bush II invented the "Department of Homeland Security" that that "homeland" sounded like it was translated from the Nazi. And it has proven to be something of the kind in the fullness of time.
"It seems to me that to organize on the basis of feeding people or righting social injustice and all that is very valuable. But to rally people around the idea of modernism, modernity, or something is simply silly. I mean, I don't know what kind of a cause that is, to be up to date. I think it ultimately leads to fashion and snobbery and I'm against it." Jack Levine: January 3, 1915 – November 8, 2010 LEVEL BILLIONAIRES OUT OF EXISTENCE
Tuesday, October 6, 2026
The Fascists Here Are Trying To Intimidate Voters In Foreign Elections Too
It should be absolutely illegal for anyone above the age of 12 to wear a mask that disguises their identity on the streets and in public venues. I'm not sure if its still on the books but even my backward, rural state adopted such a law in the wake of the terrorism of the KKK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment