Sunday, September 5, 2021

False Prophet For Profit - No One Who Knew Anything About Me Would Think I'd Have Anything Good To Say About Kanye

UNTIL HE STARTED USING POLITICS as a personal PR vehicle, I don't believe I had ever heard of Kanye West.  I've since heard a little of his "music" which was the shit I'd suspected it would be, 99.9998 percent of pop stuff is shit.   And I've read enough of his bio (spoiled faculty brat from hell grown to total piece of crap) to conclude he's is anything but a Christian.  He is a 100% all-in devotee of Mammon.

He and the entire fascist entity he is a minstrel of is the antichrist, part of what made me reconsider the Book of Revelation, a book I've often wished they'd left out of the New Testament canon.  His music is "christian music" in the same sense that the whore houses of the late (may he be in purgatory for a long time) Sheldon Adelson were an aspect of Orthodox Judaism or the sexual abuse of the various American Buddhist cults are an expression of Buddhism. 

Kayne is the whore of Babylon, but he's not the only one.   Jesus warned of false prophets and gave the method of testing people who claimed to be authentic, judge them by their acts, what they produce, how they live, how they treat the least among us.   There is a Book of Revelations worth of false prophecy around today, I'd say anything that has pop kulcha, money making as a major aspect of it is guaranteed to be part of the antichrist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment