Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Hate Mail From Some Bounder

WHILE I'M SURE the people who live in Teaneck NJ find it a nice place to live in, especially now that one of its most dishonest and malignant idiots lives in Queens, I have about as much interest in its cultural life as I do any town in any state that that idiot would disdain as beneath any regard at all and which I have no intention of visiting.  As I said,  I never heard of a "Teaneck Symphony" which would seem to have left no  imprint on the first several pages of the quick google search I did when someone asked me if I'd ever heard of it.  I said I never had and wondered if the idiot might have mistaken it for the orchestra that is located in that town, the Bergen Orchestra which I hope is still an ongoing thing as they seem to have been doing a fairly good job as many small-town orchestras strive to do, including not acting as a musical museum, concentrating on the few dozen chestnuts from the past but participating in the ongoing creation of new pieces of music in the present.   I'm very pro-orchestra, as long as they're participating in ongoing creation instead of being a Lenin's Tomb pumping embalming fluid into those chestnuts that have been done to death.

What more can I be expected to do on the subject?  If the idiot is complaining, let him gather the URLs and send them to me. I might look it up and I may put a footnote on this later, if, as I suspect he won't, he doesn't.   I'm tired of doing the work any responsible educated college-grad would know rightly belonged to them as the person making a claim.  That one doesn't is a product of the for-profit habit of colleges and even some universities credentialing idiots who they neglected to require become educated in the time they were paying customers.  That is something that is rampant in the post-WWII model of colleges and universities which had to, as well, deal with the fact that home TV and other entertainment have produced a generation of functional illiterates and low-level literates.

I've pointed out that the rump members of the Eschaton online community are buffalo butts who never bother to read things to find out if they say what the other buffalo butts there claim they said, even ones they've had the opportunity to discover to be habitual liars over the more than a decade that blog has been hosting lies and the liars who lie them.   Damned if I'm going to waste any more of my time presenting evidence that they refuse to look at.  They don't care about the truth, they care about propping up their prexisting prejudices that they move around like a kiddie moves building blocks or color forms.  They're spoiled children, really.   Duncan's hardly even going through the motions and they could not care less.  Smart people don't spend their time in such a milieu.  

 

Update:  I once knew a young woman who was tragically mentally ill.  One of the most destructive features of her mental illness, since she was innocent, almost always self-destructive, was that if a small part of a lie was true, she believed the entire thing was made true by that.  The eejits of Eschaton are so stupid and, or, so uncaring about the truth that in all these years of being witness to a more malignant form of that in Simps, they haven't cottoned on to the fact that he is a pathological liar, one of his go-to methods of lying is by leaving out part of what is said, pretending that his editing is what was said.  I never said any such thing and if I thought it would make the slightest difference to those boobs I'd, yet again, show you a link to where you could read what I did say.  As I said, I'm tired of doing that and since the guys and gals over there never read anything much, it doesn't matter.  No wonder secularism is so impotent in fighting against Trumpian Republican-fascism, they've got too much in common with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment