Thursday, February 25, 2021

Hate Mail

It's Lent, I cannot give your comment the level of mockery that it deserves.  Something about wet adult diapers.  Try again after Easter Week is over.

Update:  I've had requests to post the story mentioned below.  My writing teacher said to not post it without it being copy righted because someone might steal it and make money off of it - he knows I'm nearly destitute from what I wrote about being a music teacher in the time of Covid.  

I remember that Blazing Saddles made huge amounts of money by ripping off Ishmael Reed and know that would really piss me off.  And the story is more than 45 pages long.   I'm looking into it. 

2 comments:

  1. If you can copyright it, you'd have to hire a lawyer to protect your copyright. If someone steals it online (how easy is that?), tracking them down and suing them would be fantastically expensive.

    Much cheaper if the theft is of property in which, say, a publisher has a monetary interest. Then they enforce the copyright.

    Much as I, too, would like to read your story, you're better off not publishing it on-line. At all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take your advice because all of it which I have read so far is good.

      Wish all of those who try to post comments here knew what they were talking about.

      Delete