Monday, January 4, 2021

Random Thoughts Tense As An E String About To Snap

I'm having a hard time keeping up with Trump's criminality, the leaked Georgia Perfect Call will be met by something soon, probably as bad if not worse.

I think he's probably going to take it on the lam just as his term is ending, I read somewhere there's a rumor that the air force base in Scotland has been notified to expect one of the planes Trump has used before will be landing there the day before our second New Years Day that starts at noon, not midnight.  2020 being so bad it's fitting that we get a second start on a new year.  

This years elections have worn me out entirely, the run-off in Georgia has me so nervous that I've started grinding my teeth,  something I don't think I've ever done before.  I won't even speculate on the possibility of a second miracle there for fear of jinxing it.   

I would guess Trump's more likely to go to Saudi Arabia than Putinia.   I wouldn't be surprised if he gets his Trump Moscow deal for services rendered to the Putin mob. Especially if Vlad is given a penthouse, rending the lower stages of it even more lucrative.  I think he'll let Trump keep some crumbs but only if he's useful for laundering money.   


No comments:

Post a Comment