Sunday, January 12, 2020

A Feud?

Feud?  

Thinking about the accusation that I'm carrying out a feud with some of Duncan Black's rump of contented cootsters, his community of conventional college-credentialed kewelsters, cosseted from self-critical controversy, never left their college-days behind play-lefties.  No, I figure you've got to have evenly matched sides for a feud, they're not up to feuding with me.

 I'm just using them for my own purposes.  To paraphrase dear old Bucky Fuller, don't fight farces, use them, in the words of the great Carla Bley, "Don't just stand there takin' abuse, you got to put it to use." 

If they never mentioned me again, if Duncan deleted any mention of me from his blog you would never read a word about any of them here from then on.   Though there are people who say they find me mopping the floor with Simps funny. 

I suspect something like keeping his blog honest is more work than Boy Duncan wants to put into it.   I see he has ads that ad-block doesn't block, so I won't be linking to him, anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment