Wednesday, October 16, 2019

We Should Have Let The Republicans Kill NPR In The 80s It's A Disgrace

As I'm typing this I'm listening to NPR which has on a Trump regime lawyer lying his head off, so nothing new there.  In my state that is juxtaposed with Maine Public Broadcasting and the ever hackitudinous Irwin Gratz.  It's good I have never met him in public because I don't think I could keep myself from calling him a stinking Republican shill.  I can't listen to MPBN without regretting every dollar I once contributed to them.

American radio absolutely sucks.  There's hardly any reason to have one, anymore.  NPR made that decline worse, "public radio" used to be better when it was a shoe-string, largely college based phenomenon.  It often wasn't great but it didn't absolutely suck like NPR does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment