Monday, October 14, 2019

Last Word On Barr At The Disgraceful Notre Dame University - Stupid Mail

Look up "elite Catholic education" in my archive (search window, upper left of the screen) and you will read post after post in which I condemn elite Catholic schools, especially prep schools and the elite ones that may as well be Ivy.  I've slammed them for their elitism, I've slammed them for their graduate and undergraduate rich boys and gals, I'VE SLAMMED THEM FOR THEIR COMPLETE MORAL HYPOCRISY.   I slammed them for being football factories, naming Notre Dame as well as Boston College, as I recall, on that count.

The law school of Notre Dame invited the criminal AG, the servant of our latter day Nero to wax in total and complete hypocrisy on religion with full knowledge of his service to the anti-Christ here and now.  The response to what they did clearly gives greater scandal in regard to the Catholic Church than all of the excommunicated advocates of equality within the church ever have or ever will.  

Notre Dame is just another of the things that Jesus warned of will arise, people and institutions that claim to follow him when they do not.   

Catholics who want to be Christians will have to leave all of that old crap behind.  Notre Dame is nominally a Catholic institution, there are still Catholics who work there - how they can stand the majority of those at that place, I don't know.  I suspect that the loyalty of such Catholic and Christian scholars who work there as it does such disgusting things, as it turns out some of the vile servants of Mammon that it does is a manifestation of the idolatry that such "institutionalism" becomes.   As we can see in the FBI, the Department of "Justice" that's what it comes down to as such "institutionalists" cravenly serve the destroyers of democracy.  At Notre Dame, we see them serving those who destroy Christianity, hollowing it out and living in the renovated luxury apartments built behind the retained ecclesiastical facade. 

I've got more respect for the seediest soup kitchen and fleabag mission than I do the most elite of Catholic universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment