Monday, July 29, 2019

Duncan Black has knowingly posted vicious lies about me for at least seven years, he's responsible for that.  That's the price of having the right to determine the contents of your blog, you're responsible for what you keep up on it.  If he doesn't like people saying that, he only has himself to blame.   I haven't exactly noticed any of the regulars calling him on it.  They apparently don't mind it.   To hell with them and the play left they typify. 

Update:  David Derbes is a horses ass who doesn't bother to find out if what his blog rat buddy says is true.  I am not surprised to find that level of insouciant assertion of unreality by a prep-school physics teacher.  Typical sci-guy who doesn't bother to fact check anything else.   He can kiss my ass. 

Update 2:  Hey, if Derbes weren't a coward he'd come here and say that.  I'd give him a list of links where I said the exact opposite of what he claims to remember me saying.  He's apparently gone stupid from spending too many years at Duncan's daycare for doddering duffers, the place of prevarication, the lair of the Lazy-boy liars set.  The click-bait clique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment