Sunday, March 3, 2019

Hate Mail - Why Would Anyone Care What An Ignorant Liar Thinks Of Them?

It's one of the things I learned from being online and interacting with many times more atheists than I ever did in real life, the only thing worse than interacting with an habitual liar is interacting with one who is also very stupid.  I'm not going to spend the rest of my life doing that.   

Please don't tell me what such idiots are saying about me, if their fellow idiot liars want to believe them, I'm powerless to stop them.  Luckily, it doesn't matter.   I'm only interested in what honest people think of me, the ones who bother to know what I've really said.  

Update:  Well, it's simple, I never said what is being claimed as anyone who bothers to check this blog would see.  I've come to see that the play-left is as addicted to lying as the Trumpian right, only they lie about different things.  I've come to believe that when you don't believe in sin you don't believe it's wrong to lie if you figure it will get you want you want.  That's as true of the pseudo-left as it is the real right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment