Monday, February 25, 2019

Ain't We Got Fun - Stupid Mail


Alcoholic Ascites* and Cirrhosis 

Image result for alcoholism ascites

Alcoholic Psoriasis 

Image result for alcoholism psoriasis

Alcoholic Uticaria 

Image result for alcoholism red spots on skin

Alcoholic Clubbing



Fetor hepaticus, also called 'breath of the dead', is a condition in which the breath of the patient is sweetish, musty, and occasionally fecal in nature. It is associated with portal hypertension with portosystemic shunts.

There are more, these are just a few of the things I've witnessed in family members. I could mention the alcoholic dementia that one member of my family suffered from, he could get really scary at times.  I had an uncle who committed suicide because of hallucinations due to that.  Then, of course, there are car accidents, other accidents, attacks on other people, violence against wives, girlfriends, children, strangers, etc. Luckily, my alcoholic and drinking family members haven't caused any  of those, so far.  Notice, "drinking".  You don't have to be an alcoholic to have that happen. 

*  I would be remiss to not mention that one of my brothers died of this when a blood vessel in his throat burst from the pressure.  It wasn't a pretty way to die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment