Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Untitled

It's been another bad day here, Christmas can get really bad when your family is dealing with a member suffering severe case of mental illness and the holidays set them off.  I'd go into details but I really don't have any right to.   This one in one of my brothers in law is especially difficult.  I dread still having to deal with this kind of thing when I get much older than I am. 

This is the second case of a severe mental illness, the previous one was a niece who got so bad that it eventually ended her life. But we were all twenty years younger then.

The psych industry is a fraud, by and large.  That's especially true now when they've decided it's far easier and more profitable to convince the able to pay and well insured that their problems are due to other people being mean to them instead of treating severely mentally ill people with anything other than keeping them too drugged to show symptoms sometimes.  If they take their meds. 

I don't know if things were better when they maintained mental hospitals where such cases were sent, I do know I've seen a lot of people on the street who should be in some kind of care and have read that in my state the jails and prisons are, in best 18th and 19th century practice, becoming the mental hospitals of last resort.

I hate to say it but I hope Nelson Rockefeller is roasting in hell for his role in so many things the Attica massacre, foremost but also including dumping the mentally ill back onto the streets and into graves and prisons.   I can't imagine what people without families do. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and I forgot.

    Five words.

    Chuck.Berry.Run.Run.Rudolph.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=MVu4c7dhDRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah, you're the François-Joseph Fétis of our age.

      Again, Stupy, you don't refute someone's argument by supplying confirmation of it. Your level of logical argumentation is rivaled only by your concept of chronology.

      Delete