Monday, October 1, 2018

Stupid Mail

Apart from a small handful of people who should know better but who slum there ever less often, Eschaton regulars are mostly bored mid-brow dolts of various levels of relative affluence who never question what they thought, what they were told in late adolescence and are about as interested in evidence as the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee.  

Steve Simels a. doesn't understand anything I've ever said, b. is incapable of understanding anything more nuanced than than that well known pounded thumb (perhaps originally due to laziness, but now it's become a kind of habitual functional dementia), c. is a Brett Kavanaugh level liar.   Right now he's pissed off because I'm not posting his stuff here.  "peterboy" isn't part of that small handful mentioned above, so I'm not surprised that he liked what Simps said.  

What lazy and foolish play-lefties say isn't interesting or important.  

Update:  Simels' method is like that of Brett Kavanaugh last Thursday when he pretended the Democrats who asked about Mark Judge were making fun of him for his drug addiction when they didn't go close to that.  Simps pretends I said something that isn't what I said all the time, it's probably his most common tactic in smearing.  

Update 2:  Of course it helps because Simps does most of his smearing at Duncan's blog and the people there never, ever check to see that he's lying.  Like I said, they're too lazy to fact check.  

Update 3:  Erin PDX is the dimwit who once declared that the Catholic Church banned thirds in music.  

I notice none of the Eschatots have bothered to read what I did say to see that Simps is lying about what I said.  It doesn't surprise me.  Duncan doesn't bother writing much because he knows the regular community that accumulated at his place aren't readers or researchers.  It must have been discouraging to the boy who once aspired to something like journalism but I think he got over his disappointment about a decade or twelve years ago.  It's a cash cow for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment