Saturday, September 15, 2018

Hate Mail

Give me a list of the rigorous tests of natural selection, in nature (it would have to be in nature to be "natural" selection) as a proof of it producing a new species.  You've claimed that it's been rigorously tested, give me your citations.  I'd like to issue that general challenge because I've seen that claim made (by the likes of Sean Carroll, who comes immediately to mind) but I think that's a real stretcher.   

I think what natural selection is is a mandatory, required ideological framing which anyone who doesn't fit their language into will be brow beat and coerced into doing so at risk of their careers and reputation.  I don't have a career to defend and I don't care what they say about me as long as it isn't true.  That last thing is something I've never had to worry about in the entire time I've been a critic of natural selection.  The most ardent defenders of it use Trumpian tactics, not evidenced reason. 

3 comments:

  1. "I think what natural selection is is a mandatory, required ideological framing which anyone who doesn't fit their language into will be brow beat and coerced into doing so at risk of their careers and reputation. I don't have a career to defend and I don't care what they say about me as long as it isn't true. That last thing is something I've never had to worry about in the entire time I've been a critic of natural selection. The most ardent defenders of it use Trumpian tactics"

    First of all, you've never had a career. More important, you're still claiming Darwin got Trump elected.

    That at least is true. Seriously -- Who doesn't know that, Sparkles?:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're obviously still a. literacy challenged if that's what you got from what I wrote, b. pig ignorant as to the topic of natural selection, c. a typical example of the Trumpian tactics I noted.

      Really, Stupy, I don't mind you providing the confirmation of what I said but I was hoping someone who knew something would meet the challenge. Not that I expected them to, Darwinists never address that challenge to that the claim that natural selection is founded in rigorous proof in nature.

      Delete