Monday, March 5, 2018

As The Nazi Whines - Right on Cue

I don't much listen to NPR anymore, when there's the CBC available online, why listen to the pathetic thing NPR has turned into.  So I wasn't aware until my brother told me that they had serial liar, neo-fascist billionaire supported scumbag Jerome Corsi on whining about his all too temporary banning from Youtube, the venue that has many, many overt neo-Nazi channels.   I've found that when you report even obvious anti-semitic, obvious neo-Nazi content on it, they'll claim they don't see your point so I had hoped the banning of Corsi was some kind of progress.   You can hear the scumball whining about his "freedom of speech" being violated even though Youtube, as a private entity, is not bound to carry any content it chooses not to for any reason.  Not that I'd advise you to wait up nights or hold your breath for social media mega-companies exercising any responsibility when there's a hate-market to make money from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment