1. Magnificat anima mea Dominum
My soul magnifies The Lord
2. Et exultavit spiritus meus in Deo salutari meo.
And My Soul has rejoiced in God my Savior
3. Quia respexit humilitatem ancillæ suæ: ecce enim ex hoc beatam me dicent omnes generationes.
Because he has acknowledged the lowliness of his servant: see from now on all generations shall call me blessed.
4. Quia fecit mihi magna qui potens est, et sanctum nomen eius.
For he, in his power has done great things to me and his name is holy.
5. Et misericordia eius a progenie in progenies timentibus eum.
His mercy is from generation to generation for those who fear him.
6. Fecit potentiam in brachio suo, dispersit superbos mente cordis sui.
He has shown the might of his arm, dispersing those whose hearts are full of conceit.
7. Deposuit potentes de sede et exaltavit humiles.
He has put down the powerful and exalted the humble.
8. Esurientes implevit bonis et divites dimisit inanes.
He has filled the hungry with good and left the rich away empty
9. Suscepit Israel puerum suum recordatus misericordiæ suæ,
He has recieved Israel his child being mindful of his mercy.
10. Sicut locutus est ad patres nostros, Abraham et semini eius in sæcula.
As he said to our father, Abraham, and to his seed forever.
11. Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto:
Glory to The Father, and The Son and to the Holy Ghost.
12. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in sæcula sæculorum. Amen.
As it was in the beginning, and now, and ever shall be , world without end, Amen.