Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Does Alternet Block Its Critics?

That's a question not an answer.  These post-literate days a lot of people seem to have trouble discerning one from the other.

All I know is that since shortly after putting up my last post criticizing Alternet I've been unable to navigate their site, I can't click on anything there.  It's the only place that's ever happened to me.  I've cleaned out all of the Alternet cookies, so labeled, from my browser and still can't monitor the site.   I don't exactly think someone has a real right to browse a website if the owners don't want them to, it being sort of private property, so this isn't exactly a complaint, just a question.  It's just that if they are it's a rather odd thing for such free speechy types to be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment