Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Hate Mail - Boredom Is The Curse Of The Shirking Class And Its Habit

OK, I did what you dared and looked at the baby blue blog again and saw it's pretty much the same names saying the same things they have been saying over and over and over again since the very early 2000s and not much else.   I didn't see anyone I recall as being an interesting comment writer or much of anyone I thought was likeable.  As to it being a "brain trust" (they really believe it is one of those) they seem to believe Simps without verifying what he says so they're pretty gullible though lazy is probably more apt.  Though inept is spot on.  It's Harry Hope's Bar without even that much ambition or range of difference.   They couldn't have written a play about it because its pathos is mired in laziness and conventional expressions rotely recited instead of thought.   I  can't care enough about it to care about it more than that.   I doubt I'll look at it in 2024. 

2 comments:

  1. " I doubt I'll look at it in 2024."

    Of course you will. Your perpetually wounded vanity will insist on it. And then you'll lie about having done it. That's the kind of sad pathetic joyless loser you are. :-)

    ReplyDelete