Thursday, July 30, 2020

A Confession - Is It A Devil's Bargain To Hope That The Devils Get Their Due?

I wonder if "New Blogger" kept screwing around when I tried to post a moring post because my guardian angel knew I was going to say that now that that monumental asshole of an ass Louis Gomert has announced not only that he has gotten Covid-19 in about the most irresponsible way,  risking spreading it even as he made the announcement but the ass has also said he's going to demand taking hydroxychloroquine,  I was more than willing to hope that he follows Herman Cain to hell.   

I'm not sorry to say that I don't feel sorry for saying that as they have actively worked to spread the pandemic for political gain.  I feel the same way about that as gun nuts who end up getting shot, if someone has to die I wish it would be the guilty.  I'm not sorry for not feeling sorry for not feeling sorry for thinking and saying that.   We'll see if I feel sorry for that in the future but I suspect the list of those I don't feel sorry about will grow a lot now .  I'll feel sorry for those in Southern Texas who are dying of it, the Republican-fascists will have to get in a very, very long line of their making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment