Friday, May 26, 2017

Hardly Seems Worth Pointing It Out - Hate Mail

Simels can't read what someone says, if he's able to keep his fading attention on the letters he turns it into what he wants it to say (see the Bertrand Russell quote on the left sidebar).   

I never said he looked like Groucho Marx, I said he looked ridiculous putting on a cheesy looking beret in an inadvisable attempt to look like the aged (some assert senile) Groucho as a very old man. I assert that the effect made Simels look as senile as his comments indicate.   The first time I saw one of the photos he posted I thought he'd gone totally round the bend and had put on a cheesy black toupee in an attempt to look chic.  He only succeeded in looking weak.  In the head. 

I'd wondered if the two much younger women on either side of him were social workers on an "adult in danger" call. 

Update:  Dr. Mary Schindler testified in court that she tested Groucho in 1975 when he said he wanted to adopt his much younger girlfriend but she said he was already advanced in senility by that time.  I wasn't there, she apparently was.  That's as much as I know about it. 

Update 2:  He said that?  Well, I've noted several times that he doesn't know how time works.  You know, past, present, future. I think he was watching TV instead of going to school the day they explained that.   Probably Queen For A Day. 

4 comments:

  1. And now the voices in your head are not only getting louder, they're actually singing in harmony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that's exactly what you said:
    Update: Oh, Jughead! No Simps, I'm pointing out how ridiculous you look trying to look like Groucho.

    Get your shit straight, numbnuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is all the difference in the world between trying to look like someone and looking like someone.

      If Simels put on clothes trying to look like Sean Connery as 007 in Goldfinger, he would not look like Sean Connery as 007 in Goldfinger.

      I'm amazed that I've got to explain something like that. But, then, I haven't entirely plumbed the shallows of the atheist mode of thinking exhaustively, which is different from finding it exhausting to have to explain things like that. Or maybe he'd like to try to look like Bobby Sherman or Gilbert O Sullivan. You know how groovy he wants to seem.


      Simps, are you sockpuppeting Zod?

      Delete
  3. And the voices in your head have started to perform Bach's B minor Mass.

    ReplyDelete