Friday, February 5, 2016

"Let's You and Her Fight" No

A while back, in relation to my ongoing war with Duncan Black and his blog, someone pointed out that another blogger, who I respect very highly, frequents his blog and, occasionally, posts the odd filler thread while Duncan is off doing whatever he does with the large stretches of time he doesn't write material for his blog.   If she reads this she knows who she is.   I think there couldn't be a more marked difference between her blog and his.   I can't, for the life of me understand why she hasn't been picked up to write for pay by a magazine, I can understand why he hasn't.  She writes English better as a second language than most people do as a first language and her thinking is far more logical and disciplined than the large majority of the big time blogger-"journalists".  In regard to her and Eschaton, she's old enough to make her own bad friends, she can do what she chooses to.  An adult would understand that one of their friends doesn't need their approval for what they choose to do, some people do grow up.  

I still respect her work and wish she wrote more, though we have some major differences in our view of things.  

That doesn't mean I have to overlook that Eschaton has become a place where people lie about what other people have said with the obvious approval of its owner.   He has gone past the point of mere tacit acceptance in that matter.  Nor am I required to ignore that I'm one of those people who is attacked there.  

Update:  Let me guess, someone did some research for you, Simps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment