Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Real Hate Mail

IF YOU WANTED ME TO BELIEVE your way too stereotypical tale of woe, which I don't believe, you shouldn't have proven to me over well over a decade that you are such a pathological liar.  Look in the mirror.  If I knew you were honest, I might withhold my skepticism but it sounds too much like some speech you vaguely remember from a movie.  

And it would still be irrelevant in the issue of the Darwinian motives of the Nazis and their own explanation of why they committed their crimes.  Maybe your bigger problem is egomania, you figure it's all really all about you when it isn't. 

I can well imagine you being the target for bullying, though it's probably due to you being such a putz who is too stupid to keep your mouth shut around them.   Your big mouth and stupidity getting you into hot water?   Hey, I can imagine if they could get to you some of the Eschatots you aggravate would give you a wedgie, right now. 

Update:  Oh, sorry, I don't remember not everyone would know.  "Eschatots" is what I call the rump of regulars who still frequent the blog "Eschaton."  I started calling them that because so many of them in a display of Freudian-slip Freudianism call the owner of the blog "Dad."  Even when I wasted too much time there I thought there was something kinda creepy about that, as most of them are older than Duncan Black is.   Simps is one of the regulars who likes to fight with the women there by being a sexist pig and who, apparently, recently has been really OC about trans people, offending a lot of the other regulars.  He whines about being called "cis" while constantly being quintessentially a cis-y.  He's taken to championing some racist show biz routines, too. 

 

Update 2:  Randy Rainbow would use it. Cis-gendered straight men don't get LGBTQ humor.  It's what's so cis-y about them.


2 comments:

  1. BTW, you bigoted piece of shit, BG and I have tickets for this show.
    https://www.ticketsales.com/beacon-theatre/66780/Randy+Rainbow+Live?gclid=CjwKCAjwqvyFBhB7EiwAER786fI4aFQQuIW3mZAI4VSWsb0_v2RYiHn6zBkf0bnMttiqI2oM5CtrChoCEf0QAvD_BwE

    I should add that you are a) too stupid to get how witty he is and b) too big of a dipshit to even think about going to see his show. After all, you're the joyless schmuck who's boasted about the fact you've not eaten at a restaurant in over a decade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temporarily posted to give me the opportunity to use it to make fun of Simps.

    ReplyDelete