Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Idleness Leads To Wickedness

IS IT A PECULIARLY NYC THING that the mere fact of buying a ticket and sitting in an audience is held to be some enormous act of merit on par with the act of creating what is paid to be seen?   Maybe it's having been a musician that I never considered audience membership to be some kind of virtue that elevated my status, I don't think even being a performer left me with that illusion.  What it did was give me the front row seat for when it didn't go the way I wanted it to.

I'll bet if Randy Rainbow read my joke about someone being "cis-y" like a white, affluent, straight male who freaks about trans people saying unconventional things out of their experience of being transsexual or otherwise queer, like Simps did, they would  use it. 

I'll bet any LGBTQ person that neologism occurred to would use it the way I did when I, to the best of my knowledge, was the first person to say it.   I will allow that it was Simps being cis-y and having a cissy-fit at Eschaton that inspired me to say it.

For anyone who didn't guess, this is my response to another comment by Simps which, it being hot and dry, me being despondent and lethargic and giving into temptation, I posted so I could respond to it on a post from yesterday.  It being too hot and dry to be in the garden is bad for my course of conduct.   It rained last night and might again today so maybe I'll get back to more important stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment