Saturday, May 15, 2021

I'd Say Gis But That Implies We'll Meet Again

"That wasn't equating them." Uh, yes it was. Explicitly. One of these days you really need to figure out how words work.

That was me saying I wasn't interested in either of them so I knew little to nothing about them EXCEPT THAT I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THEM OR THEIR MUSIC.   Words are capable of doing a lot more work than Stupy realizes they can, which is an interesting thought.   I think that not understanding language is typical of,  uh,  "journalists."    I had an article thrown at me with a load of anti-Irish invective due to Van Morrison's late in life Covid-skeptic whining that he couldn't make money with mega concerts for a year and the accusations that his most recent record WHICH I HAD NOT EVEN HEARD OF AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF HEARING was a "typical Irish antisemtism." Well, looking him up, he isn't really Irish, at least not as used by the idiot who provoked me to look into him.

 

I don't care if you go listen to Brown-Eyed Girl if you puke, I don't care about it at all.   Just as I don't care about any other figure in white-boy rock. 

 

I don't know it was Simps who sent the original - he's got more sock puppets than Burr Tillstrom, Shari Lewis and Jim Henson combined so I don't know which troll scat is his and which might not be.  But that above is his.  I knew he'd have a hissy fit if I dissed rock, it's so predictable.  At his age and with his diet (the "brain trust" is mighty fixated on what they're having for supper) I don't want to be responsible for giving him the probable heart attack or stroke.  Now I've had my fun and that's all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment